Opus Connect is currently searching for professionals with a Sales and/or Business Development background to join our team, build an exciting career with us and support our growth trajectory.
This role provides unparalleled access to the industries top and most influential executives, as well as the opportunity to gain a tremendous wealth of knowledge and insight into the private equity space.
Opus Connect (www.opusconnect.com) is a lower middle and middle market M&A focused professional organization with members in fields of private equity, banking, finance, and other transactional professions.
Are you comfortable on the phone interacting with Senior Executives from the Private Equity, Financial Services, Law, Real Estate and Accounting worlds? Would you enjoy providing value and softly selling/inviting these executives to networking events? This job might be for you!
- Build target lists for particular categories/regions/industries
- Create, propose and sell sponsorship programs
- Prospect leads through cold calling and emailing campaigns
- Recruit prospects to attend events as a means of converting them to members
- Manage membership and sponsorship activity to maximize sales revenues and meet objectives
- BA/BS required
- Detail oriented
- Extroverted attitude with excellent communication skills
- Independent, self-starter who is effective at influencing those around you
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
- Friendly attitude
**Compensation includes a competitive base salary, $45,000. After 6 months, there is a great opportunity to earn significant commissions with expected total compensation between $60,000-$80,000; and a full benefits package.**
Please submit a cover note and resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Sales Associate”.