Opus Connect is currently searching for a SUPERSTAR Executive Assistant to join our team!
This role provides unparalleled access to the finance industries top and most influential executives, as well as the opportunity to gain a tremendous wealth of knowledge and insight into the private equity space.
Opus Connect (www.opusconnect.com) is a lower middle and middle market M&A focused professional organization with members in fields of private equity, banking, finance, and other transactional professions. Opus Connect has chapters nationwide including Los Angeles, New York City and Chicago.
- Provide general secretarial support to the CEO
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements
- Coordinate special projects as required
- Serve as backup to other event/project coordinators as workflow requires.
- Attend events to manage registration and serve as primary staff support
- Provide sales support such as updating CRM with sales leads tracking
- Research and database management
- Additional support as needed
- BA/BS degree
- Two years of administrative experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience using Salesforce or similar software preferred
- Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize own work
- Positive attitude towards duties taken
- Excellent typing speed, accuracy and attention to detail
Please submit a cover note and resume to email@example.com with the subject heading “Executive Assistant”.